Our main endeavour at Friendly Smiles Dental is to make all aspects of General Dentistry as enjoyable as humanly possible.
We like to start your appointments with a comprehensive examination we will always explain any treatment that may be required and allow you to make your own decision.
You will be the centre of our attention. We understand that a visit to the dentist can be a little scary, but our wish for you is to have the best experience yet.
General Dentistry can be made as pleasant as possible-even fun and we provide 5 star care which includes:
- Efficient time management-we make every endeavour not to be late because we respect your valuable time.
- An office decorated to create a calming, enjoyable environment
- Relax in the heated massage chair
- Music via head phones
- Blanket or light sheet for your comfort
- T.V. on ceiling above the dental chair
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Valium &/or intravenous sedation is available, if required, for relaxation
- Hot towel after treatment
To provide excellent dental care you need the best hands, the finest equipment, and high-quality materials. This we have at Friendly Smiles Dental.
Our use of the latest and best technology and equipment enables us to ensure a very high standard of care:
- High resolution camera lets you see clearly the condition of your teeth and gums
- Reciprocol Endodontics instruments are used to improve client comfort when having a root canal therapy. It reduces the need for multiple appointments and gives more consistent successful results.
- Our Durr Vista Decay Cam is perfect for checking the decay in the grooves on the biting surface of the tooth. The resulting image enables us to see your teeth in precise detail and allow us to see what is going on in your mouth. Normal enamel appears green; hint of decay is purple and decay is bright red with a number beside it which indicates the depth of decay. This system allows us to detect decay at an earlier stage.
- Oral cancer detector
- Our T-scan machine, a computerised video of the way you teeth bite together, this helps to locate any problems with your natural teeth, crowns bridges or implants
The mouth, in its entirety, is an important and even wondrous part of our anatomy, our emotions and our life. It is the site of our very being.
When an animal loses its teeth it cannot survive unless it is domesticated….its existence is terminated….it dies.
In the human being, the mouth is the means of eating, drinking, speaking and expressing love happiness and joy.
It is the primary sex contact hence it is of initial import to our regeneration and survival by food and propagation. It deserves the greatest care it can receive.